Sunday, August 17, 2014

Updated Site

I was surfing around random sites yesterday and I happen to come across a Blogger page. This Blogger page that I haven't been on in almost two full school years! A lot has changed in the past two school years and I thought I should update.

Changed teaching assignments- I am no longer teaching 6th grade in Austin, TX. My husband and I decided to take a leap of faith and crazy and moved 4000 miles across an ocean and have set up life as we know it in Honolulu, HI. I am still teaching. I taught a STEM elective, Health, AVID and Yearbook last year and got back to Science this year teaching 8th grade.

Instructional delivery- I have embarked on a new adventure this year and have decided to set up my first ever flipped classroom! I am so excited to see how it all works out.

I have decided to continue on this blog and will be posting about the flipped classroom, capturing kids hearts and any other piece of the classroom I feel would be helpful in the conquest of teaching those middle years!

Mrs. C

No comments:

Post a Comment